Returning to work after the pandemic? We can help!
With businesses reopening in stages beginning May 1, 2020, ELC is proud to offer parents returning to work a $30 off per week scholarship for 6 weeks. We enroll children birth through 12 years, full-time and part-time, and successfully stayed open and provided childcare to children over the last 7 weeks. Let us put your mind at ease. Call us at 806-765-9981.
What makes ELC different?
- Our educators have all successfully passed state and federal background checks with NO waivers.
- All our educators and administrative staff at the centers are CPR & 1st Aid Certified, to be left alone with children.
- Our new educators work with seasoned educators for 3-4 weeks before we allow them to be alone with children.
- Our new educators must attend three (3) days of new hire orientation before starting at the center.
- All our educators must attend a least 30 hours of appropriate training each year.
- We have an open door policy for our parents. Come by the center any time, you’ll see us doing exactly what we’re supposed to be doing. (Parents of currently enrolled children may come in to the center after having their temperatures checked and completing the screening questions.)
- Your fees are based on your household income, which saves you hundreds of dollars each month.
- We provide all the supplies your child needs.
- We provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks at no additional cost and our cooks are ServeSafe certified.
- We provide baby bottles, baby formula, baby food and wipes at no additional cost.
- We don’t have TV’s at our centers because we have lesson plans we use to teach the children. It’s our goal to help make sure every child is “school ready” when they leave ELC.
So now you know what makes us different, and special. Come see what we do and you’ll want to give your child this great opportunity and save yourself some well earned cash!
For more information please call 806-765-9981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.