To enroll your child/children with Early Learning Centers you must:
- Complete the attached Enrollment Forms for each child;
- Bring the most recent two check stubs for each person working in your household to the center BEFORE your child may start;
- Bring an updated copy of your child’s shot records to the center (all shots must be up to date BEFORE your child may start);
- Bring a well check from the child’s doctor. (this is a statement that says “this child is in good health and may attend childcare.”)
- We will schedule you an appointment at the center to sign all the paperwork and complete a Parent Orientation.