To enroll your child/children with Early Learning Centers you must:
- Complete the attached Enrollment Forms for each child;
- Bring the most recent two check stubs for each person working in your household to the center BEFORE your child may start;
- Bring an updated copy of your child’s shot records to the center (all shots must be up to date BEFORE your child may start);
- Bring a well check from the child’s doctor. (this is a statement that says “this child is in good health and may attend childcare.”)
- We will schedule you an appointment at the center to sign all the paperwork and complete a Parent Orientation.
Child Care Relief Funding
Through May 2023, you can save up to $80 a month! Ask your center director for scholarship applications with the supporting documents and we’ll get you set up!
Do you love FREE child care? Check out our referral program! Refer a family that enrolls and after 30 days, you can get a credit for one child’s weekly fees!